PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE BASICS
This course offers a solid foundation on the object-oriented programming languages such as C# and Java. Participants will be able to build a basic console application using an IDE and its tools. They will also learn a bit about how a software development project can be managed. The students will dig deeper into object-oriented programming concepts such as the use of classes and objects to model real-world examples, how object-oriented programming languages manage memory, the creation of n-tiered applications, and the integral process of unit testing during development.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the various project management methods used for software development.
- Use an IDE to create projects and unit tests and to debug code during development.
- Discuss the basic data structures in an object-oriented programming language.
- Use flow of control and boolean expressions to execute a decision path inside a program.
- Use methods to create code that can be used repeatedly in a program.
- Discuss types of collections in an object-oriented programming language, starting with arrays
- Use objects and classes efficiently in programming.
- Trace the process of memory management.
- Design an n-tiered application using MVC.
- Produce effective unit tests
Object-Oriented Programming - C# .NET
- Programming Language Basics
- Classes & Objects
- Custom Mastery