This program provides an overview of concepts and skills used to maintain a Web server, including HTTP and database methods. It includes basic database design techniques, with an introduction to SQL and security considerations, as well as using server-based applications to deliver personalized content to a client.
Get Started TodayContact Us
WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
From creating applications with tiered design principles to making a Web form talk to a database on the server, this course will discuss the needs of a Web application on the other side of the browser.
By the end of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Discuss tiered design and the MVC pattern.
- Capture and display information from a Web form.
- Design a normalized database with multiple tables.
- Web Application (MVC, Server-Side Programming)
- Database Basics
- Full Stack Development (Database Interaction, Web Security)
- Web API Creation (ASP. Net Web API)